- Review by Headphone Guru, USA
- Review by HiFi Media, Croatia (Croatian, original language) (Recommended by HiFi Media)
- Review by Hi-Fi Pig, UK (Highly recommended by Hi-Fi Pig)
- Review by Sound & Sight Journal, China (Chinese, original language)
- Review by Old & New Sound, Spain (Spanish, original language)
"The unit sounds great, very clean and good depth."
David Bottrill, producer
"The Perfidus headphone amp is a very useful piece of kit to help analyse and detect any imperfections in a mix, as well as dial into those details for final tweaks, especially on the move and away from your studio set up. Also, I experience less mix fatigue as a result in those final crucial hours!"
"It is a deep, beautiful rich box. Previously I was using the headphone amp of a very well respected converter and what I can say is that
your amp is:
- less harsh
- has greater low (and lower mid) end depth
- It makes listening to music a more pleasurable experience. It feels good. Even MP3’s!
I have Focal Spirit Pro headphones which I always felt were a little forward in the top end but this puts everything back into place."
Billy Gould (Faith No More)
"It's great! It made my little house studio feel like I'm recording in Rockfield Studios."
Benji Webbe (Skindred)
"Monitoring mixes through "The Perfidus" class-a headphone amp by Erzetich Audio Sounds amazing!"